AID TIRE & AUTO REPAIR > CAREERS > SERVICE WRITER
434-239-8473 | 21632 Timberlake Road Lynchburg, VA 24502
AID Tire & Auto Repair has job openings available for a Service Writer! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Lynchburg, VA.
Service Writers are our shop's face and voice to the outside world, and are therefore an incredibly important part of our success as a shop. A successful service writer will have an understanding of automotive work, a positive and outgoing personality, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
The Service Writer will be responsible for:
- Scheduling appointments with customers.
- Ensuring effective communication between service technicians and AID Tire & Auto Repair customers.
- Inspecting vehicles and accurately diagnosing problems
- Providing estimates to customers based on parts and labor costs and deductibles, after verifying warranty coverage
- Preparing accurate repair orders, detailing problems and approving repairs
- Updating customers with any service recommendations made by service technicians
- Maintaining and enhancing knowledge of automotive maintenance and repairs
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Dependable, honest and outgoing
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
Discover More About Writer Opportunities At AID Tire & Auto Repair in Lynchburg
Meet The Team